- LIVE IRELAND OYSTER
- Grown by Edward Gallagher, over 4 years in wild and beautiful Donegal, where a pristine peaty stream flows into the tidal Tragheanna estuary.
- Origin at Ireland
- Contain 3’s, 6's (half dozen) & 12's (full dozen). Each piece contain 70 - 90g.
- Nose: Clean open sea breeze
- Body: Apple, melon, plump with variety of textures
- Finish: Wonderful sweetness with mineral hints
- Flavour 8, Saltiness 6, Sweetness 8, Umami 8
- Sashimi, oven-baking 适合生吃和烤
- Do not put the oyster into the freezer!
- Unshuck oyster can be store in chiller around 3 - 5 days.
- Shucked oyster recommend to consume within 2 hours upon receiving.
- Shucked oyster do not consume the next day upon receiving.
Click Here To Purchase Oysters Knife